Niagara County Revolving Loan Fund (RLF)
- Direct loan program designed to promote economic development by providing “gap” financing for qualified projects.
- Loan amount is based on number of jobs created and/or retained.
- Will provide up to one third (1/3) of total project costs with a maximum RLF amount of $200,000.
- Loan proceeds can be used for fixed asset financing and bear a below-market rate.
- Loan terms are 3 to 15 years based on the use of proceeds.
- Most firms engaged in manufacturing, R&D, and business services are eligible.
Niagara County Economic Development Fund (NEDF)
- Can provide 30% of total project costs or $250,000 (whichever is less). Funds the fixed asset portion of manufacturing, assembly, or wholesale distribution projects.
- Loan amount based on jobs created/retained.
- Below market interest rate, with terms of 7 years or less for machinery and equipment, and 15 years or less for real estate.
Brownfields Cleanup Revolving Loan Fund (BCRLF)
- Loans are available to remediate brownfields in order to facilitate their sustainable reuse.
- Maximum amount loaned is $250,000 per site.
- Below market interest rate with a term of 5 years or less.
***It is imperative to discuss your project with a Niagara County Center for Economic Development project manager before submitting an application in order to determine project eligibility. Please contact us today!